Watch the video & take notes on a sheet of paper
Once you have registered on Medscape, reach the page http://www.medscape.com/viewarticle/746376
When you have finished, try to answer to the questions below and then:
- Prove what you understood by reading the transcription which is under the screen
- Prepare a synthesis and are ready to exchange your point of view with a binomial
- Search the meaning of words that you do not know in a dictionary (online for example), raise these words in a book to be able to review them easily
- Practice the pronunciation of all medical terms with an online sound dictionary
Wanda D. Barfield. Teen Pregnancy and Reproductive Health – Medscape – Aug 29, 2011.
- What is the aim of this presentation?
- First thing health care professionals must do:
- Starting point:
- Are contraception methods always successful?
- Conditions associated with adverse health events:
- Young men:
- Take home message:
Extrait de Hear That? Compréhension de l’oral et prise de notes : cours, conférences, congrès
Félicie Pastore ELLIPSES 2013 ISBN 9782729882457