Watch the video & take notes on a sheet of paper
Once you have registered on Medscape, reach the page http://www.medscape.com/viewarticle/760219
When you have finished, try to answer to the questions below and then:
- Prove what you understood by reading the transcription which is under the screen
- Prepare a synthesis and are ready to exchange your point of view with a binomial
- Search the meaning of words that you do not know in a dictionary (online for example), raise these words in a book to be able to review them easily
- Practice the pronunciation of all medical terms with an online sound dictionary
Jackie Epping, MEd. Exercise for Any Patient, Every Patient – Medscape – Apr 09, 2012.
- Objectives of this presentation:
- Potential impact of healthcare professional advice:
- What does “Exercise is medicine” focus on?
- Description of the Healthcare Providers’ Action Guide:
- How can it be useful?
- Three steps:
- Take home message: