Watch the video & take notes on a sheet of paper
Once you have registered on Medscape, reach the page http://www.medscape.com/viewarticle/761413
When you have finished, try to answer to the questions below and then:
- Prove what you understood by reading the transcription which is under the screen
- Prepare a synthesis and are ready to exchange your point of view with a binomial
- Search the meaning of words that you do not know in a dictionary (online for example), raise these words in a book to be able to review them easily
- Practice the pronunciation of all medical terms with an online sound dictionary
Philip J. Peters, MD, DTM&H. Advances in HIV Testing: What Clinicians Need to Know – Medscape – Apr 23, 2012.
- What is the occasion for this presentation?
- Characteristics of traditional HIV screening tests:
- Number of infections missed with traditional HIV screening tests, reason & consequences:
- How does the 4th generation HIV immunoassay differ from previous HIV tests?
- Expected consequences of the introduction of this new test:
- What clinicians must know to order & properly interpret these assays:
- Precautions to be taken:
- Take home message:
Extrait de Hear That? Compréhension de l’oral et prise de notes : cours, conférences, congrès
Félicie Pastore ELLIPSES 2013 ISBN 9782729882457