Watch the video & take notes on a sheet of paper
Once you have registered on Medscape, reach the page http://www.medscape.com/viewarticle/724964
When you have finished, try to answer to the questions below and then :
Prove what you understood by reading the transcription which is under the screen
Prepare a synthesis and are ready to exchange your point of view with a binomial
Search the meaning of words that you do not know in a dictionary (online for example), raise these words in a book to be able to review them easily
Practice the pronunciation of all medical terms with an online sound dictionary
Kay M. Tomashek. CDC Commentary: Consider Dengue Fever in Patients Returning From the Tropics – Medscape – Jul 19, 2010.
- Why does Kay Tomashek want to draw attention to dengue?
- What is dengue caused by?
- Can an individual be infected several times?
- How is dengue transmitted?
- When should dengue be considered?
- What are the clinical manifestations of dengue?
- What are the hallmarks of dengue hemorrhagic fever (DHF)?
- Do we have a vaccine and drugs to prevent dengue infections?
- Why is laboratory diagnosis important?
- Take home message:
Extrait de Hear That? Compréhension de l’oral et prise de notes : cours, conférences, congrès
Félicie Pastore ELLIPSES 2013 ISBN 9782729882457