Watch the video & take notes on a sheet of paper
Once you have registered on Medscape, reach the page http://www.medscape.com/viewarticle/728532
When you have finished, try to answer to the questions below and then :
- Prove what you understood by reading the transcription which is under the screen
- Prepare a synthesis and are ready to exchange your point of view with a binomial
- Search the meaning of words that you do not know in a dictionary (online for example), raise these words in a book to be able to review them easily
- Practice the pronunciation of all medical terms with an online sound dictionary
Michael Cannon. CDC Expert Commentary: Help Your Pregnant Patients Avoid CMV Infection – Medscape – Oct 25, 2010.
- When does Congenital CMV occur?
- What are the consequences of Congenital CMV?
- What other causes of disability are mentioned?
- What are the 2 ways you can help your patients?
- How is CVM transmitted?
- Why have doctors an important role to play in this field?
- What should pregnant women do to reduce exposure (give details)?
- When can testing for primary CMV be considered?
- What should the tests include? How can fecal infection be detected?
- Is CMV hyperimmune globuline effective?
- Take home message:
Extrait de Hear That? Compréhension de l’oral et prise de notes : cours, conférences, congrès
Félicie Pastore ELLIPSES 2013 ISBN 9782729882457