Watch the video & take notes on a sheet of paper
Once you have registered on Medscape, reach the page http: // www.medscape.com/viewarticle/763489
When you have finished, try to answer to the questions below and then:
- Prove what you understood by reading the transcription which is under the screen
- Prepare a synthesis and are ready to exchange your point of view with a binomial
- Search the meaning of words that you do not know in a dictionary (online for example), raise these words in a book to be able to review them easily
- Practice the pronunciation of all medical terms with an online sound dictionary
RADM Kenneth G. Castro, MD. New Regimen Makes Treating Latent Tuberculosis Infection Easier – Medscape – May 22, 2012.
- Occasion for this presentation:
- The US strategy for TB elimination:
- What is this new regimen called? Why?
- What is it considered to be?
- What therapy is recommended for this regimen?
- Is this therapy reliable? What is the evidence?
- Does it replace other recommended treatment options?
- In which cases is it recommended?
- When is it contra-indicated?
DIU d’anglais pour les professions de santé, Félicie Pastore 2012